After your Spanish lessons, it is nice to relax and practice with fellow students while tasting a craft beer in one of the several (almost 15) local micro breweries. These have been producing micro-brewed beer in Bariloche for a long time, but specially during the last 10 years many new micro breweries run by young enthusiastic “barilochenses” have been opened.
1. Manush: Located in a small old house in Bariloche, is the place to sample the line of craft beer made in Bariloche. There are a variety of cuisine to accompany the beer.
2. Berlina: Berlina's stout (dark beer) is highly praised by the most demanding beer sommeliers. However, this privilege is also enjoyed by two other varieties: Munich and India. The three of them make up a trilogy.
3. Antares: Antares is present in Bariloche with the branch factory marplatense Brew.
4. Konna: It is a cozy, easy going pub poplular with the locals.
5. Bachmann: A small factory Brew. The local cuisine pizzas and snacks.