Founded in 2002, La Montaña is the leading Spanish School in Patagonia Argentina. It is located in a quiet spot, but in the heart of the city, just one block from main bus stop, near internet cafes, restaurants and all the services you might need; next to Nahuel Huapi lake, just a few meters from the Tourist Information Office at Centro Civico, the main city square, where town hall and the most important museum in Patagonia is placed.
Students have plenty of time to communicate amongst themselves during coffee breaks, cultural or outdoor activities and often enjoy going out into the town together to practice their spanish language skills.
What you will like about La Montaña:
• Classes in a relaxed atmosphere
• Small groups (up to 6)
• Internships and volunteer work
• College/University Credits
• Modern facilities, 8 bright classrooms, lounge area, wi fi, library, backyard.
• School organizes 3 activities per week, at least. (Don´t miss Cooking lessons and potlucks!)
• Mixed nationalities and ages. Independent travelers, college students, professionals, families.
• Accredited Spanish Language School at AACELE and SEA