Testimonials

lunes, 20 de julio de 2015

Families in the school




"Thank you so much!¡Muchas gracias! I had a great time learning some Spanish! My teacher was very nice and I really enjoyed playing Chancho!"
Moriah Owens , 11 years old. California

"I like the idea of having cooking classes with yummy stuff. I liked my teacher a lot, I liked playing cards and speaking Spanish words."
Olivia Owens, 7 years old. California

"I had a lot of fun and learned a lot of Spanish!"
Jonan Owens, 13 years old. California

"We appreciated the flexibility and availability of being able to jump into classes right away. The classes provided everything we were looking for- lots of opportunities to practice our Spanish and improve! We have been very pleased with the experience."
Lisa Owens, 36 years old. California

"All of the instructors were very energetic and patient. They encouraged participation by all grouo members through positive reinforcement and adjusted the content on a regular basis to meet the specific needs of the class."
Mathew Owens, 41 years old. California


No hay comentarios: