Testimonials

lunes, 20 de octubre de 2014

Wow, thanks so much!


Wow, thanks so much! It’s hard to even express how much we have learnt these past two weeks. I was so scared to talk in response to anyone before. Yesterday at the afternoon actividad; I was creating full sentences that people could understand!
And out of my own initiative too I am looking forward to continuing learning more as we travel. All the teachers were so kind, receptive to our questions and helpful. Always wanting us to learn more and learn what we were interested in. Thanks for identifying or learning needs, adapting the classes and participating in our laughter. I had fun and learned lots. Until we come again...

 Student Feedback_Tanis Neufeld, Canada.



I’m surprised at how much Tanis and my Spanish has improved in the two weeks we’ve been here. The class was a lot of fun and I looked forward to being there every day, Natalia is a great professora, very kind, patient and knowledgeable. The activities were also great!

Student feedback_ Justin Neufeld, Canada.

Learn more about La Montaña

No hay comentarios: