La Montaña Spanish School is based in Bariloche, Patagonia Argentina, where the biggest ski resort on South america is located (Cerro Catedral) Skiers will just need a 30 minutes ride from town center to get there and public buses every hour depart just 100 meters from our School.
All our students can enjoy the most breathtaking views while skiing or snowboarding in the unique Andes area.
In this article you can learn more about Cerro Catedral Ski resort.
- Base height: 1030 amsl
- Height of the Summit: 2100 amsl
- Maximum track height: 2100 amsl
- Maximum off-piste height: 2180 amsl
- Ski slope: 1070 m
- Skiable surface: 1200 hectares
- Maximum ski length: 9 kilometers
- Minimum slope: 3º - maximum 60º
Average snowfall during the season: (according to statistics)
- Summit (2100 masl): 6 meters
- Intermediate (1600 masl): 3 meters
- Base (1030 masl): 1.5 meters
Weather and Climate Temperature in winter Average minimum: - 2 ° Average high: 12
Weather Climate with prevailing winds of the sector West - Northwest Center Hours
See prices for means of elevation in Cerro Catedral Prices
Other options for Spanish and Ski with our partners schools are:
- La Leñas in Mendoza, (Closest Ski center is 5 hours ride from town center)
- Santiago de Chile (Closest Ski center is 3 hours from town center)
- Puerto Varas (Closest Ski center is 2 hours from town center)