Testimonials

lunes, 28 de septiembre de 2015

Last family testimonial


"The combination of clsses in the morning and activities in the afternoon make for an enjoyable and intensive learning experience. The instructors are patient and kind. The learning is balanced between speaking, listening, writing and reading. The director is exceptionally helpful and accomodating. The total experience was most excellent. I can not imagine better!"
Carl Spetzler, EEUU 

"The classes and team at Las Montaña were excellent. I started with only a few survival phrases and words, by the end of the month I was able to have conversations. I now have a solid foundation in Spanish to support my travels and continued studies. Thank you to everyone at La Montaña." 
Joanna Fry, EEUU

"I loved it. It was perfect for me, a younger person. If you do not feel right, there is a bed for you to sleep on, lots of very fun activities. I started with hola and now I'm able to keep a conversation with other kids! It is an amazing place, the bus can get anoying but it is OVERALL more than AMAZING!"
Nolan Spetzler, 10 years old, EEUU

No hay comentarios: